Friday, January 21, 2011

Winners of TheQuiltShow.com Memberships!

Congratulations to Jackie White and Deb Paris on winning the six month memberships to TheQuiltShow.com! I've sent your emails, and hope you will be enjoying the site soon! Please don't wait too long to set up your account, as the membership certificates do expire after awhile! (And you don't want to miss out!)
I have compiled the suggestions of things you all emailed me, that you'd like to see here on the site! I thank you so much! It's my goal to bring you things you that want and/or need here at The Fiber Nation. You're suggestions will be invaluable to me as I choose blog topics. Please be aware, that I am always open to ideas and suggestions for posts here, just email them to thefibernation@gmail.com!

I am very excited to report that our next blog post will be by Jena Moreno, who is the force/brains/beauty/dedicated soul behind "Stitched - The Film". All I will say for now, is that it is a documentary that follows three quilters and the largest quilt show in the nation!

Make sure if you haven't already that you "fan"/"like" The Fiber Nation on Facebook, so you can see whenever The Fiber Nation posts something new here!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS Stephanie!!!!
    I signed up as soon as I got your email. Looking forward to following you. I do art quilts mostly.

    ReplyDelete