Friday, May 3, 2013

Inspiration: Ikea

I spent part of the day yesterday with my sis-in-law and nephew at Ikea. I love going to Ikea - and she's pretty much the only person other than me that likes going there. Here are a few pictures that I found might be translatable to a quilt later on.
Rug from Ikea

Abacus

Ikea sewing machine?? Really? Anyone have one of these, I'd love to know what you think.

Another rug - I would LOVE to have this one.

Okay, this isn't Ikea. It's my bath from this morning. Part of the new "me' is taking a relaxing bath once or twice a week. The hotter the better!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that IKEA is over 200 miles away! I love the rugs and that little machine is so very cute! I see a road trip in my future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove Ikea. Have you seen the Ikea Hacks FB page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. or the actual website: http://www.ikeahackers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. fiber laser welding machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. https://hispeedlaser.com

    ReplyDelete