Sunday, September 26, 2010

A New Season Is Upon Us!

Whew! This weekend I took part in the Eden Prairie Art Crawl. I opened my home and studio for this art tour, and it was fun and we saw quite a bit of traffic. It was a very good experience for me, as I was asked many questions about my work! Getting experience talking about your art and methods is always a good thing.

They are inspired by the views outside my studio windows, as well as what I see driving/biking around this new area that I live in!

 I am very happy it went so well, but also happy that it's over! I am tired, and very much ready to embrace the new autumn season with new projects! I did finish my first multiple piece series for this event, and I am so pleased with how they turned out. I'm also glad that the short hiatus from working here on The Fiber Nation is over.

I find fall to be a highly productive time for me creatively, maybe it's all the change happening outside my window.  Does autumn have the same effect on any of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment