#6 “The Cream and Sugar / Lovers” 2002
35”h X 25”w
- Interview with Susan Shie - Musings with Susan Shie and Dennis Fairchild
- Visiting Market for the first time - This Little Quilter Went to Market
- Article on being a working artist, where I was able to ask questions to Jane Davila, Elin Waterston, Lyric Montgomery Kinard, Teri Harris Lucas and Melanie Testa - Questions on Being a Working Artist
- Work to offer more technique driven content
- More essays concerning topics that touch on issues we fiber artists face
- More interviews
- More videos!
I am feeling very positive moving into the new year! I look forward to seeing The Fiber Nation grow more this year!
|Ricky Timms, Alex Anderson and Ami Simms |
Spring 2010 Market in Minneapolis