Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Market Recap 2

It's Wednesday and I'm still recovering from the exhaustion of Market! I actually slept most of yesterday, and then went to bed by around 10pm. (Unheard of for me!)

One of the treats of Market, are the deliciously decorated booths! Here are just a couple of them.

The coolest find for me, was this lanyard that holds my iPhone. (Yes, it really works!) This came in so handy, especially since the dress I was wearing had no pockets!
Here are the rest of my finds!
Chenille Threads - Gorgeous couching thread from Kreinik

Kona solid jelly rolls (I also found the same colorway in fat quarter packs)

Fusible ribbon thread from Kreinik - you can do out words in them!

Tiny, tiny scissors - perfect for hanging on the end of my Bernina 820!

This is a protective sheet that goes on the mini iron plates, it prevents sticking. Perfect for the fusible ribbon shown above.
Lovely new color set from Shiva Sticks I found at the Cedar Canyon booth - look at that green!!!
Awesome grab bag of scraps from Kreinik threads.
New thread guide from Superior Threads

My mom purchased some of these for me years ago from a show - I'd been searching for them ever since! They are half the size of a traditional T Pin (longarmers will especially know how big the T Pins usually are) These are perfect for the design wall pinning.
By far the weirdest thing of the weekend. Driving home, we saw a trailing pulling a pretty damages small aircraft. We hope the damage was sustained on the runway or something - eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment