Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little Bit Mod - Free Project

I posted to the Facebook page that there was something new coming here - and it's finally here!
This simple little piece can be done with any color scheme but I recommend keeping the white parts a solid. My piece measures 22" x 27.5" after squaring up.




Directions:




The quilting is pretty simple, just crossing wavy lines, then filled in with straight lines. Simple but time consuming!

If you're a beginner or pressed for time you may want to stick with straight lines only, or go with diagonal straight or wavy lines only - but not mix the two.
















If you make one of these up email a photo and I'll put it up here and on the Facebook page with a link to your blog if you provide one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment